Friday 23 August 2013

Happy Hands 'Sweet Dreams' - Swatches & Review

Hi everyone - hope you're having a fantastic weekend! My kiddies are a bit crazy today, so I'm taking a break to do a blog post! :P This polish is from Happy Hands' spring collection.
Happy Hands Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams is described as a "dreamy aqua blue jelly with pastel green, pink, aqua and holographic purple glitters." Such a cute color!
Happy Hands Sweet Dreams
These swatches show three coats, plus one coat of topcoat, but this polish would also be great layered over a similar shade. I didn't have to do any fishing for this amount of glitter which I thought was pretty good!
Happy Hands Sweet Dreams
So far I've been really impressed with all Happy Hands polishes I've tried so I'll be keeping an eye on their future releases :)

Happy Hands is available internationally from: Harlow & Co, Happy Hands store, Etsy, and Mei Mei Signatures.

Thanks for reading!! xx

1 comment: