Friday 16 August 2013

Ninja Polish 'Hydra' - Swatches & Review

I just have to apologise in advance... the following pictures may create a new lemming! I was lucky enough to snag Hydra from the new Ninja Polish Dragon Collection - its a gorgeous multichrome glitter that shifts from green to blue to pink.
Ninja Polish Hydra
Ninja Polish Hydra























The color shift in this polish is really striking!  This is shown at 4 coats alone, however I could have gotten away with 2, and next time I wear it I'll definitely layer it.  I found that one layer of top coat was enough.

Ninja Polish Hydra

Ninja Polish Hydra

I'm so glad I nabbed this while it was available!  It sold out pretty quickly but you can head on over to Ninja Polish and sign up to be notified via email when it gets restocked - its definitely worth stalking ;)
Ninja Polish Hydra
Thanks for viewing my post, I hope you enjoyed it and that you're able to get your hands on this polish :) xx


1 comment: