Tuesday 8 October 2013

'Peacock Pie' Nail Polish Jewellery - Pics & Review

I have something very special to share today - Nail Polish Jewellery handmade in New Zealand by the gorgeous Serra of Peacock Pie! Imagine how excited I was to receive this in the mail:
Peacock Pie Jewellery
Serra used Emily de Molly 'Cosmic Forces' in my pendant, and I am in love. The necklace is extremely well made, you can really see the love she puts into each piece. Its a fantastic way to appreciate those indie nail polishes - it never chips, and I never have to remove it :) Also it sparkles away brilliantly in the sun! I am so proud to wear it, I've had it on every day since I received it and gotten a bunch of compliments!
Serra has recently opened her shop on Etsy and the prices are amazing, ranging from NZD $9 to $13 depending on the polish and detail in the piece. She paints some gorgeous designs and is happy to take custom requests - Serra is a lovely person and will work with you to get the piece just right. I highly recommend you check her store out - I'm already planning a few more ... a bat design, a butterfly for my mother, a nightsong grotto piece... ahh the possibilities!!! Shipping is available worldwide and the jewellery comes beautifully packaged with a chain and in a box. :) Head on over and take a look at all of her stunning work! Peacock Pie is also on Facebook.
Peacock Pie Jewellery

3 comments: